Student or Learner
I am new here
and I heard song say one day at a time and i dident understand this phrase
some explane it
Usually, "one day at a time" means "Don't look too far into the future. Just deal with each single day as it happens".
Note my corrections to your post above, marked in red. It is important to follow these rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Always capitalise proper nouns (English, Arabic, Shakespeare, Microsoft, Italy etc.)
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
When you are querying words or phrases, make them look different from the rest of your post. You can put them inside quotation marks (that is what I did in your post), or you can put them italics or in bold.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.