Interested in Language
Because of my poor English, can you help me to correct some phrases in my CV?
Here is the parts I didn`t sure is correct:Sr. Design Engineer of Automated DSC
Designing and developing distributed control systems (DCS) for nuclear industry.
- designing special cabinets with devices for receiving analog and digital signals as well as developing software for it
- designing various schemes of wire-connection to a PLC (programmable logic controller) and chose appropriate devices for it (depending on amount of signals and wires)
- developing low-level software for PLC (Siemens, Schneider-Electric) in order to implement the control logic.
- developing high-level server software in order to centralize monitor and control of all connected equipment.
- developing client-server applications to combine equipment from different manufacturers in a single network
- Visual Basic
- Microsoft OfficeLead Design Engineer of DCS
Design the whole system from scratch.
I was managed group of engineers (3-4 persons).
- design and developing distributed control systems for nuclear industry
- integrate different parts of manufacture in a single centralized control network
- project management and collaboration with other departments
Thanks a lot!
Last edited by vaspoz; 02-Sep-2015 at 13:11.