Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Hello guys,

I want to make an eye-catching advirtisment of USB Flash drives through Facebook.

Basically, I want to sell pills shaped USB flash drives and I will post the adv. On pharmacist groups.

I want to create a creative funny advertising. Something like "you aren't fully dressed without a smile."
But of course relative to what I am selling.

Can anybody help me with this by making some suggestions? As obviously, English is not my first language hence I couldn't think of a better place to post this.

Thanks so much in advance. It really means a lot to me.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello. [STRIKE]guys,[/STRIKE] Unnecessary and it might be seen to exclude all our female members.

I want to make an eye-catching advertisement [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] for USB flash drives [STRIKE]through[/STRIKE] on Facebook.

Basically, I want to sell [STRIKE]pills[/STRIKE] pill-shaped USB flash drives and I will post the advert on pharmacist groups.

I want to create a creative funny advert[STRIKE]ising[/STRIKE][STRIKE]. Something[/STRIKE] like "You aren't fully dressed without a smile" but of course relative to what I am selling.

Can anybody help me with this by making some suggestions? [STRIKE]As[/STRIKE] Obviously, English is not my first language [STRIKE]hence[/STRIKE] so I couldn't think of a better place to post this.

Thanks so much in advance. It really means a lot to me.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Please note my corrections to your post above.

Coming up with marketing slogans is not an easy task and professionals charge a lot of money to think of them for someone who wants to use them for commercial purposes. It's not really on to expect us to do this for you for free, especially given that you will be selling the product. Why don't you try to come up with some suggestions yourself and we might comment on whether they are grammatical or not?

Anti_virus_abdo

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Please note my corrections to your post above.

Coming up with marketing slogans is not an easy task and professionals charge a lot of money to think of them for someone who wants to use them for commercial purposes. It's not really on to expect us to do this for you for free, especially given that you will be selling the product. Why don't you try to come up with some suggestions yourself and we might comment on whether they are grammatical or not?

Thanks a lot for your quick and extremely effective response!
I would never notice these mistakes without you pointing out them! :)
I totally understand and agree with you on the marketing slogans part. So as you suggested i am going to come up with some ideas, and kindly of you don't mind, comment on them.

Here's the first one...

Are you sick of the conventional USB Flash drives in the market?

Are you searching for something more personalized? Something can express your personality without even talking? Something distinguishes you from the rest?

Well, here you will find your yearning. With varieties of shapes, there will be one that suits you.

What do you think?
thanks in advance. :)

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Thanks a lot for your quick and extremely effective response!
I would never have noticed these mistakes without you pointing [STRIKE]out[/STRIKE] them out! :)
I totally understand and agree with you on the marketing slogans part. So, as you suggested, i am going to come up with some ideas, and [STRIKE]kindly of[/STRIKE] if you don't mind, comment on them.

Here's the first one...

Are you [STRIKE]sick[/STRIKE] tired of the conventional USB Flash drives in the market?

Are you searching for something more personalized? Something which can express your personality without even talking? Something which distinguishes you from the rest?

Well, here you will find your yearning(what you have been yearning for?). With [STRIKE]varieties [/STRIKE] a variety of shapes, there will be one that suits you.

What do you think?
thanks in advance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.