Student or Learner
(Not homework, It is an online test with no key)
1. I have to make such a difficult decision. I really need some f__ __ __ __er advice.
2. I don’t know much about Nam’s e__ __ __ __ life. (? every)
3. Adam gave me 50 thousands in c__ __ __ __ __. (? change)
4. The content is meaningful, and the scenes are picturesque. A__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __r it is such a great film.
5. Cindy had a s__ __ __d reason for acting as she did.
6. We were all waiting for him in the living room. He came in and sat down quietly in the chair __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __.
My vocabulary is not good and can figure out the letters to use in these above sentences. Please suggest me the words. I've thought about them for days but I still can't find out. Can you help me solve it out?
Last edited by Rover_KE; 10-Sep-2015 at 18:02. Reason: Adding 'Not a teacher'.
2. early (is this ok?)
6. wordless (what do you think?)
"early" does make sense in #2.
However, I'm not sure about 'wordless' in #6.
I think the word for #5 is "sound".
Last edited by mawes12; 10-Sep-2015 at 14:53.
Technist Warp, future posts of yours which do not state 'Not a teacher' will be deleted.