[Grammar] I highly appreciate if someone will correct this email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartachiali

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Austria
Dear Nadia,
Following my recent letter and attachments on the 10 Aug 2015 I am enclosing additional document with this letter.
Additional to my other attachment, I am enclosing the last two passport whom issued in 2001 and 2010 with the date of birth 12 01 1968. Furthermore I am enclosing the amended passport issued on 2014 for your use and information.

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Indonesia
Dear Nadia,
Following my recent letter and attachments on the 10 Aug 2015 I am enclosing additional document with this letter.
Additional to my other attachment, I am enclosing the last two passport whom issued in 2001 and 2010 with the date of birth 12 01 1968. Furthermore I am enclosing the amended passport issued on 2014 for your use and information.

Dear Nadia,
Following my recent letters and attachments on the 10th of Aug 2015, I am enclosing this additional document with this letter.
In addition to my other attachment, I am enclosing the last two passports which were issued in 2001 and 2010 with the date of birth 12-01-1968. Furthermore, I am enclosing the amended passport issued on 2014 for your use and information.

-------------
Not a teacher

bartachiali

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Austria
thank you, but I need to re-format the letter rather that some grammar mistakes.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Your title asked us to correct it. That's what +TechnistWarp did. If you wanted it "re-formatted" (whatever that means), that's what you should have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.