I am interested in applying for any positions in your organization to response to humanitarian crisis which Europe is currently facing the greatest refugees crisis since the Second World War and to help refugees because I have extensive experience within this field.

My most recent participation were involved in the initial design and co- ordination of Bahraka Refugee Camp and residential housing scheme with
UAE Red Cross in Abril/Kurdistan regains/North of Iraq, Supervising the site activities, which the liaising of all other parties including the UAE Red Cross representable.

I was working as an Architect and KRG representative, responsibilities included pre-project study and site investigation and approval of Kazir Camp west of Arbil.

During the previous period in Dover/UK, I was working with the council including supporting strategies to co-ordinate and tackle the refugee needs, from this I gained very good experience in supervision, Valuable experience was gained especially with regard the immigration and regulations with refugee status.

I am a hardworking and enthusiastic who want to help and support the refugees crises whilst you will benefit from my experiences as a result of working on a wide variety of projects in various different countries and my native language skills Kurdish/Arabic/Persian/Turkish and English.