• Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Kuwait
      • Current Location:
      • Kuwait

Question formal latter need to correction please

Dear Nancy,

This is to request more information about your Petroleum Engineering course at marietta collage . I am extremely interested in Petroleum Engineeringcourse, and I am anxious eager to apply for it in your renowned collage for admission in 2016.

I have got my a Diploma in Engineering Mechanics cars at from College of Technology Studies of kuwait.

First, I would greatly appreciate some information about the English language requirements for an kuwaiti student.

Second, I would like to inquire about the way how I should present my personal information as part of my application.

Thank you in advance for your attention, and to my request. I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours faithfully
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 21-Sep-2015 at 17:54. Reason: Removed unnecessary hyperlinks

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: formal latter need to correction please

Quote Originally Posted by Techolic View Post

Dear Nancy,

This is to request more information about your Petroleum Engineering course at Marietta College. I am extremely interested in Petroleum Engineering that course, and I am anxious eager very keen to apply for it in your renowned collage for admission in 2016.

I have (already) got my Diploma in Automotive Engineering Mechanics cars at from the College of Technology Studies of Kuwait.

First, I would greatly appreciate some information about the English language requirements for an a Kuwaiti student.

Second, I would like to inquire about the way how I should present my personal information as part of my application.

Thank you in advance for your attention, and to my request. I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours faithfully,

XYZ