• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Algeria
      • Current Location:
      • Algeria

Question Email to costumer [need help ASAP]

i have to email my costumers and i highly needed the correct version of this please :

i'm Stacey from "Agency name" , we help more job seekers start and advance their careers than anyone else. i'll be your assistant in this agency , to stat i suggest to provide us with your contact info here :

we have all sort of jobs that's available in your area. after signup you will redirected to multi-option form if you want to further your education , if not just select "Not Interested". You will get a long list of jobs available you can filter them as fit with your needs. when you find the best job for you click [Apply Now] Button to get all the information needed to apply for the job :) , that's all if you need any further informations i'm available any time ;) we have some partners who's more advanced in this fields if you're interested in you can visit : and i'm here for any question :) , have a great day

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Email to costumer [need help ASAP]

Quote Originally Posted by stacey10001 View Post
    to further your education
    Do you mean to do further studies or to fill in more details about one's education?

we have some partners who's more advanced in this fields
    This is unclear; please explain.

if you're interested in you can visit
    This is unclear; please explain.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Email to costumer [need help ASAP]

​I have to email my costumers customers and I highly really needed need the correct version of this: please :

I'm Stacey from [agency name] and we help more job seekers start and advance their careers than anyone else. I'll be your assistant in this agency. To stat start, I suggest to that you provide us with your contact info here:

We have all sort of jobs that's available in your area. After signup, you will be redirected to a multi-option form if you want to further your education. If not, just select "Not Interested". You will get a long list of jobs available and you can filter them as to fit with your needs. When you find the best job for you, click the "Apply Now" button to get all the information needed to apply for the job. :) , That's it! all If you need any further informations information, I'm available at any time. ;) We have some partners who's who are more advanced in this fields field - if you're interested, in you can visit [hyperlink]. and I'm here for to answer any questions you might have. :) , Have a great day!
    See my corrections above. You absolutely must capitalise the word "I" every time you write it and capitalise the first letter of every sentence. I recommend you don't use all those emoticons - they're not professional.

Note the important difference between "customers" (the word you need) and "costumers" (people who make costumes/outfits/clothing).
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.