Student or Learner
hello everyone, i wanna introduce myself in this forum. my name is surya, im from Indonesia.
i've been learning english for my whole life with many courses i have taken and my english is still very bad, until i found effortless english by aj hoge. I found myself learning so fast with his method. i have courage to start this thread, writting and speaking english more confidently, and I have eager to learn more about english. anyone heard of it?
anyway sorry if my english bad and many grammatical error, i hope everyone in here can help me to correct it.
I'm glad you have found a method which you enjoy. I have never heard of it but if you're enjoying it and you think it helps, then keep going with it, studying at home. You can use this forum for extra follow-up questions or problems you are having with the language.
Please look at my corrections to your post above. Your main problem with written English seems to be your complete lack of capitalisation. Remember to follow these rules of written English at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Always capitalise proper nouns (English, Indonesia, Microsoft).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.