Singapore
A friend has agreed to look after your
house and pet while you are on holiday.
Write a letter to your friend. In your letter
• give contact details for when you are away
• give instructions about how to care for your pet
• describe other household duties
Dear Lester

thanks for looking after my house and pet while i am away in Melbourne, Australia.
My flight will be this sunday, five in the afternoon and I will be taking a flight back to singapore on 29 November 2015, nine in the morning.

Please give my puppy, Angel, breakfast around nine in the morning. The pet bowls is on the refrigerator and pet food is inside the fridge.
Angel had periodontal (gum) disease before, thus after his food, could you kindly brush his teeth?

You could bring him for a morning walk, there is a garden three blocks away from my flat.
Angel toys is in my room cabinet, first drawer. You could bring any of the toys and play with him during the morning stroll.
Normally, Angel take his lunch after one in the afternoon and dinner eight in the evening. In between, sometimes i give him some snacks (in the glass bottle on my kitchen cabinet).

I have engage a maid to tidy up my house every monday once weekly. She will arrive at eleven in the morning and should complete the household before two in the afternoon. You need to be around during this period to let her into the house.

There is beer in the fridge, enjoy.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Welcome to the forums, Chew Hou Ming. What is your question about this text?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
When are you going to submit this homework to your teacher for marking/grading?

Status
Not open for further replies.