• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Topic help ty.

Hi I need help on topic. the prompt Is diversity important in the superhero world. I got 1. Unity. I dont know other ones, I need 2-3 more but I just dont know how to think of them.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Topic help ty.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthDakota534 View Post
    Hi. I need help on with a topic. The prompt is "Is diversity important in the superhero world?" I've got 1 - Unity. I don't know any others. ones, I need 2-3 more but I just don't know how to think of them.
    Welcome to the forum.

When will you submit your homework assignment to your teacher?

Look at my corrections to your post, in red above.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Hi I just it is due Monday... It is very hard As of Now I am saying how Unity- which means all superheroes have different skills sets unite together to overcome evil. I can not think of anyother. For example I also thought of different mindsets- super villians some good guys. Because without villians there would be no need for a superhero. Could that be a big positive subject? Is that strong enough or no.. I just need couple more it is hard for me to think.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Quote Originally Posted by SouthDakota534 View Post
    Hi. I just It is due Monday. It is very hard. As of Now At the moment, I am saying how that Unity which means all superheroes, who have different skills sets, unite together to overcome evil. I can not cannot think of anyother anything else. For example, I also thought of different mindsets - super villians villains and some good guys. Because Without villians villains there would be no need for a superhero. Could that be a big positive subject? Is that strong enough or not? I just need a couple more. It is hard for me to think.
    Good luck with your assignment. We do not help with homework or assignments. The work you give to your teacher must be your work. You must write it alone. Your teacher needs to see how good your English is. Your teacher is not interested in how good my English is!

After you get it back from your teacher, you can come back to the forum if there are any comments or corrections you don't understand.

This thread is now closed.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.