• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Romanian
      • Home Country:
      • Romania
      • Current Location:
      • Romania

Formal letter to university

Hello, i highly appreciate if someone could help me to correct and improve this letter. Thank you

'' Dear Sir or Madam,

This is to request more information about transferring from other Higher Education Institution to medicine course at your University.
    I am currently studying 4th year in medicine at ..... Also I would like to mention that my future husband works in .... that is why i am interested in transferring.
    First, i would like to know if this is possible ? If the answer is yes, is there any chance for me to be eligible for free fees considering that in my country I am eligible and I did not completed a first time degree?
    Second, could you please tell what are registration dates?
    And finally, do you require any other specific qualifications for transfer?
    Thank you in advance for your attention to my request. I look to receiving your response.

Yours faithfully,
    NL
    ''

Last edited by emsr2d2; 05-Oct-2015 at 20:17. Reason: Enlarged font to make it readable

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Formal letter to university

Quote Originally Posted by Lidya22 View Post

Dear Sir or Madam,

This is to request more information about transferring from other another Higher Education Institution academic institution to the medicine course at your university.

I am currently studying 4th year in medicine at ..... Also, I would like to mention that my fiance future husband works in .... that which is why I am interested in transferring.

First, I would like to know if this is possible. If so, the answer is yes, is there any chance for me to be eligiblefor the Free Fees program, considering that in my country I am eligible and I did have not completed a first time degree?

Second, could you please tell me what are the registration dates are?

And finally, do you require are there any other specific conditions or requirements qualifications for transferring?

Thank you in advance for your attention to my request. I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours faithfully,
    NL