Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Colombia
Current Location
Colombia
Hello everyone.

I must write a paper in which i have to clearly define the differences between both terms, interaction and communication.
I am not allowed to use dictionary definitions, so I would like to ask your help to recommend me a couple of authors that deals with the definitions of the aforementioned terms, for me to read them and develop my essay.

Best regards :)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello everyone.

I must write a paper in which I have to clearly define the differences between [STRIKE]both[/STRIKE] the terms (no comma here) "interaction" and "communication".
I am not allowed to use dictionary definitions, so I would like to ask [STRIKE]your help[/STRIKE] you to recommend me a couple of authors [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] who [STRIKE]deals[/STRIKE] deal with the definitions of the aforementioned terms, [STRIKE]for me to[/STRIKE] so I can read them and develop my essay.

[STRIKE]Best regards[/STRIKE] Unnecessary

:)

Welcome to the forum.

Note my corrections to your post above, marked in red.

It is clear from the start of your post that this is an assignment/homework. As such, you should do it without any outside help. Surely your school/college has a library? Has your teacher/tutor not suggested any reading material?

Status
Not open for further replies.