Translation to be corrected-Vaacakam

Dear sir,
    I want the following passage translated by me from Tamillh to be corrected. SUfYV YArL! SRuRs YrL! Blessed be The NaMaCiVauYa ! Blessed be The Sacred Feet of The Sound-Embodied One !
    CUlTm Gu Sgu eLRu Rs YrL! Blessed be The Sacred Feet of Him, Who departs not from my heart even for the moment of a wink !
    LL BiP URu Rs YrL! Blessed be The Sacred Feet of the Divine Preceptor, Who subjucated me at Koakallhy !
    BLUm Bu AilTu Rs YrL! Blessed be The Sacred Feet of Him, Who, manifesting as Aukamam, favoures happiness !
    5 HLu A]Lu C\Yu A YrL! Blessed be The Sacred Feet of Him Who is The One, The Numerous and The Immanent !
    YLm Lj BiP YkRu A YpL! Victorious be the Sacred Feet of the Emperor Who, spoiled the severity (of the substratum of the impurity, the Aunava Malam ) and subjucated me !
    \l Adm gOLuRu TnLZpLs YpL! Victorious be the anklet-adorned Feet of the matted- haired One, Who severs the birth (from me) !
    \jRodf NVuRu eLZpLs YpL! Victorious be the Flowery Feet of Him Who is remote to those who are involved in the Mundane pleasures, the pleasures from the external objects! (another) Victorious be the Flowery Feet of Him Who is remote to those who adher themselves to the religious paths other than the Civa Nerri.
    LWm ϮYo Es Um Lu LZpLs YpL! Victorious be the King Superior’s Sacred Feet that enjoyed within by those who fold their hands in adoration!
    10 Wm ϮYo KeϮdm Wu LZp YpL! Victorious be the Sacred Feet of Him, the celebrated One who/that exalts those who bowed their heads upon!

If there are any to be corrected please correct and send me with your kind advice.
    Thanking with best regards.
    murukavelathi <murukavelathi@yahoo.com>
    8 June 2006

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

Re: Translation to be corrected-Vaacakam

OK, I'll start:
    Sound-Embodied- this doesn't work for me. How about something like 'perfect'?

PS, I can't read a lot of it because it ddoesn't display correctly.