Which is correct if he has had a single date with each girl (four in all):
1) He has had a date with four girls.
2) He has had dates with four girls.
3) He has had a date with each of them.
4) He has had a date with all of them.
5) He has had a date with every one of them.
6) He has had four dates with four girls.
Could this one be used if he has had one date with each?
Could it be used if he has had four dates with each?
He has had four dates, each with a different girl.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.