Student or Learner
Im intrested in learning english.how can i improve my language?
A good start is to learn how to write English correctly. Follow these rules at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Are you taking English classes? Are you studying at home alone?
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.