Other
Native Language
French
Home Country
Belgium
Current Location
England
Hello everyone,
I have to write in British English a very few lines about my experience and my aim for a career. I am not sure about a few expressions I have used. I would be very grateful if you could have a look and let me know if I am correct or if the English syntax should be enhanced.
Thank you very much in advance for your help.

I have a two and a half years' experience in various environments:
- After receiving my Master's degree, I started working in sales oriented positions where I provided technical assistance regarding products and did some business development.
- I progressed to analytical roles where I gained exposure to Corporate Finance (conducted deal marketing materials and valued companies) and Credit Risk analysis.
I am looking for new opportunities, ideally that would lead on the long-run to financial analysis , but I remain open to other job propositions.
I am fluent in French, English and have good understanding of Spanish.

Last edited:

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
I have [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] two and a half years' experience in various environments: [delete 'a']

- After receiving my Master's degree, I started working in sales-oriented [insert hyphen]positions where I provided technical assistance regarding products and did some business development.

- I progressed to analytical roles where I gained exposure to Corporate Finance (conducting deal marketing materials and valuing companies) and Credit Risk Analysis.

I am looking for new opportunities, ideally ones that would lead in the long[delete hyphen] run to financial analysis[delete space], b
ut I remain open to other job propositions.

I am fluent in French and English and have a good understanding of Spanish.
`

ChristineP

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania
Hi,

I saw you wanted your work reviewing for your cover letter -why not check out his site: [COMMERCIAL LINK REMOVED] -he’s doing some pretty good corrections, fast too :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.