Would you please help me correct the paragraph? Thanks a lot.
On a hot and sunny Sunday afternoon, Mark and his friends went to a park to play volley ball. While they were throwing themselves in the ball game, Mark felt dizzy. Suddenly, he fell down in a faint. His friends were shocked, and they called 119 immediately. About ten minutes later, an ambulance came. The medical personnel lifted up Mark, put him on a stretcher, and then drove him to the hospital. Lastly, Mark regained consciousness and he just passed out from heat stroke, He was safe and sound. He also learned his lesson the hard way.