I'm a songwriter. I hope meet many folks here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManyThanks

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
I'm a songwriter. My native language is Spanish and Catalan, but I Like the folk music and my lyrics are written in English. I need someone to review my work. I can help with my spanish or catalàn. I hope meet many folks here! :)

ManyThanks

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I'm a songwriter. My native language​s [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] are Spanish and Catalan, but I like [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] folk music and my lyrics are written in English. I need someone to review my work. I can help you with [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] your Spanish or Catalàn. I hope to meet many folks here! :)

Many (space here) thanks.

Welcome to the forum. :hi: Bienvenido!

Note my changes above, marked in red. You are welcome to post short excerpts of your lyrics in the Editing and Writing Topics section and we can take a look at them. However, song lyrics in English do not always follow standard grammatical patterns.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I think he/she was using ManyThanks as a signature. (It's his/her username.) As for help with my Spanish, I need lots of that. :)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
You're probably right. I had missed the username reference. However, there is no need for any user to sign off a post with their username. The username is clearly displayed at the top of each post (even if I did miss this one).

ManyThanks

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
My apologies for the confusion, my user name is a little play on words for thank to your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.