Student or Learner
How do I use this term "Does he has - Does he have". anyone can provide me some sample sentences.
Does he have a job? is it correct sentence or wrong?
I have made up some sentences.
1. Mona has a red hat. Does Mona have a red hat? Yes, she does. / No, she doesn't.
2. That restaurant has delicious food. Does that restaurant have delicious food? Yes, it does. / No, it doesn't.
3. Mr. Jones has a beautiful wife. Does Mr. Jones have a beautiful wife? / Yes, he does. / No, he doesn't.
4. Mona had a red hat. Did Mona have a red hat? Yes, she did. / No, she didn't.
5. That restaurant had delicious food. Did that restaurant have delicious food?
6. Mr. Jones had a beautiful wife. Did Mr.Jones have a beautiful wife?
Last edited by TheParser; 23-Oct-2015 at 14:18.
Excellent! Thank you so much.
Please correct my questions if I have written them wrong
There is no need to write a new post just to say "Thank you". It makes us think there is new information or a follow-up question and we spend time opening the thread. Simply click on the "Thank" button at the bottom left-hand corner of any post you find helpful. It saves everybody's time.