Member Type
Other
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Hi everyone, I am writing an essay about the impact of humans on environmental protection. So I have 2 sentences like this: "It is clear that environmental deterioration is directly attributed to human activities. For example, several trivial deeds such as stepping on the grass or littering garbage on the streets can actually post a threat to the nature."
My problems are that I am not sure the words "attributed" and "deeds" have been correctly used. Since I don't know any alternatives for them in these situations, I hope you can tell me if I was right or wrong. Thanks a lot :)

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi everyone, I am writing an essay about the impact of humans on the environment. [STRIKE]al protection.[/STRIKE] So I have 2 sentences like this:

"It is clear that environmental deterioration is directly attributed to human activities. [STRIKE]For example, several[/STRIKE] In fact, even seemingly trivial [STRIKE]deeds[/STRIKE] actions such as stepping on the grass or littering [STRIKE]garbage[/STRIKE] on the street can actually have a detrimental impact on the environment." [STRIKE]post a threat to the nature."
[/STRIKE]
My problems are that I am not sure the words "attributed" and "deeds" have been correctly used. Since I don't know any alternatives for them in these situations, I hope you can tell me if I was right or wrong. Thanks a lot. [STRIKE]:)[/STRIKE]

See corrections. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.