• Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Post Kindly amendment my CV

Hi all,
    Anyone can kindly amendment my CV Object and Duties responsibility paragraph? if you wants to add more words then please write it.

Objective :
    Looking for a posting as a Document controller or any related to this role in your organization where my professional qualification and experience will support to provide quality service and also a golden chance to explore my career in this field.

Current role responsibility
    Receive documents from sales team, and validate documents for Activation process
    Maintain received/despatched documents in our excel database to track easily to find out information.
    Ensuring all documents convert into electronic document management systems (EDMS) in our tool CPOS.
    Assign and de-assign Service via our tool CRM(oracle),BSCS,& CPOS,
    Validate payment receipt and assign custom service as for customer requested,
    Prepare a detailed service letters to customers about account information, assigned & de-assigned service, payments, tax and other information
    Monitoring compliance via mail and inbound outbound calls and rectify over them
    Review online reports and rectify errors, prepare MIS reports to all over our State branch.
    Scanning in all relevant new documents
    Presentation and filing of documents and making a Pivot table
    Maintain data base in online FileNET tool, & oracle-CRM, despatch documents to Isolve team,
    Checking despatch documents are accurate
    Responsible for maintaining hard copy information.
    Issuing and distributing controlled copies of information.
    Ensuring a high level of communication and coordination with all over branch in our state to maintain good inter-office relationship
    Please correct my questions if I have written them wrong
    best regards,
    Venkat :)

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Kindly amendment my CV

Quote Originally Posted by vengatvj View Post
    Hi all,
    Can anyone can kindly amendment please amend my CV the Objective and Duties responsibility paragraphs on my CV please? If you want to add more words, then please feel free to do so. write it.

Objective :
    Looking for a posting as Seeking a suitable Document Controller or any related position. to this role in your organization where my professional qualification and experience will support to provide quality service and also a golden chance to explore my career in this field.

Duties in current role:responsibility
    Receive and validate documents from sales team. , and validate documents for Activation process
    Maintain a record of received/despatched documents in our excel database for easy tracking and searching. to track easily to find out information.
    Ensuring all documents Convert documents into a format compatible with our electronic document management system (EDMS) in using our CPOS tool. CPOS.
    Assign and de-assign service via our tool CRM (Oracle), BSCS, and CPOS tools.
    Validate payment receipt and assign custom service as for per customer request.
    Prepare detailed service letters to customers about account information, assigned & de-assigned services, payments, tax and other information.
    Monitor and ensure compliance via mail and inbound outbound calls. and rectify over them
    Review online reports and rectify errors.
    . Prepare and despatch MIS reports to all over our state branches.
    Scan in all relevant new documents.
    Presentation and File of documents and make a Pivot table.
    Maintain databases in using the online FileNET tool, and Oracle CRM, and despatch documents to Isolve team.
    Check ing despatched documents are accurate.
    Responsible for Maintain ing hard-copy information.
    Issue ing and distribute ing controlled copies of information.
    Ensure ing a high level of communication and coordination with all over branches in our state to maintain good inter-office relationship.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Many Many thanks to you buddy. Objective is very short after u amended. I want more sentences in objective. What can we add more words in it? Please give some sentences. I would like to add in it
    Please correct my questions if I have written them wrong
    best regards,
    Venkat :)

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Quote Originally Posted by vengatvj View Post
    Many Many thanks to you teechar. buddy. The objective is very short after you amended it. I want more sentences in the objective please. What can we add more words in to it? Please give some sentences. I would like to add in it
    I don't think you need to add superfluous text there. It's much better as it stands.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Note that your title and thread should read "... amend my CV". "Amendment" is a noun. "Amend" is the verb.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.