Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hi all,
Anyone can kindly amendment my CV Object and Duties responsibility paragraph? if you wants to add more words then please write it.

Objective :
Looking for a posting as a Document controller or any related to this role in your organization where my professional qualification and experience will support to provide quality service and also a golden chance to explore my career in this field.

Current role responsibility
· Receive documents from sales team, and validate documents for Activation process
· Maintain received/despatched documents in our excel database to track easily to find out information.
· Ensuring all documents convert into electronic document management systems (EDMS) in our tool CPOS.
· Assign and de-assign Service via our tool CRM(oracle),BSCS,& CPOS,
· Validate payment receipt and assign custom service as for customer requested,
· Prepare a detailed service letters to customers about account information, assigned & de-assigned service, payments, tax and other information
· Monitoring compliance via mail and inbound outbound calls and rectify over them
· Review online reports and rectify errors, prepare MIS reports to all over our State branch.
· Scanning in all relevant new documents
· Presentation and filing of documents and making a Pivot table
· Maintain data base in online FileNET tool, & oracle-CRM, despatch documents to Isolve team,
· Checking despatch documents are accurate
· Responsible for maintaining hard copy information.
· Issuing and distributing controlled copies of information.
· Ensuring a high level of communication and coordination with all over branch in our state to maintain good inter-office relationship

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi all,
Can anyone [STRIKE]can kindly amendment[/STRIKE] please amend [STRIKE]my CV[/STRIKE] the Objective and Duties [STRIKE]responsibility[/STRIKE] paragraphs on my CV please? If you want to add more words, then please feel free to do so. [STRIKE]write it.[/STRIKE]

Objective :
[STRIKE]Looking for a posting as[/STRIKE] Seeking a suitable Document Controller or [STRIKE]any[/STRIKE] related position. [STRIKE]to this role in your organization where my professional qualification and experience will support to provide quality service and also a golden chance to explore my career in this field.[/STRIKE]

Duties in current role:[STRIKE]responsibility[/STRIKE]
· Receive and validate documents from sales team. [STRIKE], and validate documents for Activation process
[/STRIKE] · Maintain a record of received/despatched documents in our excel database for easy tracking and searching. [STRIKE]to track easily to find out information.[/STRIKE]
· [STRIKE]Ensuring all documents[/STRIKE] Convert documents into a format compatible with our electronic document management system (EDMS) [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] using our CPOS tool. [STRIKE]CPOS.[/STRIKE]
· Assign and de-assign service via our [STRIKE]tool[/STRIKE] CRM (Oracle), BSCS, and CPOS tools.
· Validate payment receipt and assign custom service as [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] per customer request.
· Prepare detailed service letters to customers about account information, assigned & de-assigned services, payments, tax and other information.
· Monitor and ensure compliance via mail and inbound outbound calls. [STRIKE]and rectify over them[/STRIKE]
· Review online reports and rectify errors.
. Prepare and despatch MIS reports to all [STRIKE]over[/STRIKE] our state branches.
· Scan in all relevant new documents.
· [STRIKE]Presentation and[/STRIKE] File [STRIKE]of [/STRIKE]documents and make a Pivot table.
· Maintain databases [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] using the online FileNET tool, and Oracle CRM, and despatch documents to Isolve team.
· Check [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] despatched documents are accurate.
· [STRIKE]Responsible for[/STRIKE] Maintain [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] hard-copy information.
· Issue [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] and distribute [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] controlled copies of information.
· Ensure [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] a high level of communication and coordination with all [STRIKE]over[/STRIKE] branches in our state to maintain good inter-office relationship.

vengatvj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Many Many thanks to you buddy. Objective is very short after u amended. I want more sentences in objective. What can we add more words in it? Please give some sentences. I would like to add in it

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Many [STRIKE]Many[/STRIKE] thanks to you teechar. [STRIKE]buddy.[/STRIKE] The objective is very short after you amended it. I want more sentences in the objective please. What can we add [STRIKE]more words in[/STRIKE] to it? Please give some sentences. [STRIKE]I would like to add in it[/STRIKE]

I don't think you need to add superfluous text there. It's much better as it stands.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Note that your title and thread should read "... amend my CV". "Amendment" is a noun. "Amend" is the verb.

Status
Not open for further replies.