Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Sweden
Current Location
Sweden
Motivation letter
Respected Sir or Madam,

I am hereby applying for entrance to the Post graduate diploma program in "Hotel operation management at Swiss Hotel Management School (SHMS) Montreux starting in February 2015.

Approximately a year ago i went on vacation to Dublin;Ireland & stayed there in a hotel, the manager assist me & my family in a very precious manner that i got terribly impressed.The day after i went to reception and have had a short chit chat though i found that they are understaffed.After couple of days when i came back home i applied for the job in Dublin because i had got a inspiration with this line of work & it made me restless to jump and start my carrier in this branch because responsibility is in my blood and being a pleasant person is my style since very first day,i love to meet new people on every instance.Finaly i got a receptionist job in that hotel and afterwards i realized that i had a passion for the hospitality industry and on the top of this i found a everlasting path of a bright future in this branch but unfortunately all i am missing is a little competency in order to show my efforts which is why i am ready to complete this challenge and ready to fly to the country which is mother of tourism, the piece of heaven the one and only Switzerland.

SHMS hunt my attention and since reading the complete brochure I realized that this education is worth alot for me to start my carrier, I immediately decided that this is where I want to study. The beautiful scenery, the multicultural environment and SHMS’s excellent reputation all convinced me that this is where I want to go.

As Switzerland is known for its great hotels and restaurants I believe SHMS offers the best hospitality education available.

I was born in a Karachi city the economical hub of Pakistan & then moved to Sweden in 2008. I have my two kids aged two year & 4 month & a loving wife.I have lived in Denmark's capital Copenhagen ,Houston United states and last but not least the nordic paradise Sweden, which I think has given me a broader perspective and taught me how to interact with different people. I absolutely love learning about other countries, people and cultures.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

XYZ

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[STRIKE]Respected [/STRIKE]Dear Sir or Madam,

I am hereby applying for [STRIKE]entrance[/STRIKE] admission to the Hotel Operation Management postgraduate diploma program at the Swiss Hotel Management School (SHMS), Montreux, starting in February, 2016. [STRIKE]2015.[/STRIKE]

Approximately a year ago, I went on vacation to Dublin, Ireland with my family. We stayed [STRIKE]there[/STRIKE] in a hotel, where the manager was professional, courteous, friendly and very helpful. [STRIKE]assist me & my family in a very precious manner that i got terribly impressed.[/STRIKE]The day after I went to reception and [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] had a short [STRIKE]chit[/STRIKE] chat. [STRIKE]though i[/STRIKE] I found out that they [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] were understaffed. [STRIKE]After[/STRIKE] A couple of days [STRIKE]when i[/STRIKE] after I came back home, I applied for [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] a job in that hotel in Dublin because I [STRIKE]had got a inspiration with this line of work &[/STRIKE] felt inspired to work in the hospitality industry. Thus, I decided to start my careen in this industry because I consider myself a sociable person who [STRIKE]it made me restless to jump and start my carrier in this branch because responsibility is in my blood and being a pleasant person is my style since very first day,i[/STRIKE] loves [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] meeting new people from all over the world. [STRIKE]on every instance. Finaly[/STRIKE] Luckily, I got the receptionist job in that hotel, and afterwards, I realized that I had a passion for the hospitality industry. [STRIKE]and on the top of this i found a everlasting path of a bright future in this branch but unfortunately all i am missing is a little competency in order to show my efforts which is why i am ready to complete this challenge and ready to fly to the country which is mother of tourism, the piece of heaven the one and only Switzerland.
[/STRIKE] Therefore, I have since decided that I must obtain a recognized professional qualification in order to establish a solid foundation for my career in this industry, and what better country than Switzerland to study hospitality in.

The SHMS [STRIKE]hunt[/STRIKE] caught my attention [STRIKE]and since reading the complete[/STRIKE] after I read your brochure. I realized that [STRIKE]this[/STRIKE] I can get an excellent education in hospitality there. [STRIKE]is worth alot for me to start my carrier, I immediately decided that this is where I want to study.[/STRIKE] The beautiful scenery, the multicultural environment and SHMS’s excellent reputation all convinced me that this is where I want to go.

As Switzerland is [STRIKE]known[/STRIKE] renowned for its great hotels and restaurants, I believe the SHMS offers the best hospitality education available.

I was born in the city of Karachi, [STRIKE]city[/STRIKE] the economical hub of Pakistan [STRIKE]& then[/STRIKE] and moved to Sweden in 2008. I have my two kids, aged two years and four months, respectively and my loving wife. I have lived in Denmark's capital, Copenhagen, Houston in the United States, and last but not least, the Nordic paradise, Sweden, which I think has given me a broader perspective and taught me how to interact with different people. I absolutely love learning about other countries, people and cultures.

I thank you for considering my application, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully, [STRIKE]sincerely[/STRIKE],

XYZ

Status
Not open for further replies.