Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
My page link is "xxxxxxx"
I would like to tell you whole story about my transaction.
I started my campaign for Rs 100, I tried to pay this amount through my DEBIT card. while Rs 70 only deducted, instead of deduct Rs 100, But my ad was successfully published. 2nd time i tried to pay for campaign for Rs 500 through my DEBIT card. While Rs 70 only deducted from my account. 3rd time I tried to pay for my Campaign for Rs 500 through DEBIT Card. only Rs 70 deducted from my Debit card asusual.

Now i tried to pay for my new campaign for Rs 500, i couldn't unable to pay. facebook says that i should pay owe balance. how can i pay? even i try to pay, only Rs 70 deduct from my account. Campaign amount goes to Owe.

Rs 70 deduct every transaction. Who takes this money for every transaction.? XXXXX is recorded total amount in OWE.

I would like to clear my owe amount. Guide me how to paid through debit card instead of using credit card. i have debit card only. I don't want waste my money while trying to pay for my campaign. Rs 70 unnecessarily deduct from my account while transaction.

Solve my problem, How do i clear my Owe amount?
and reply to my preferred mail id xxxxxx

Thank you

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Don't these people have phone support?

vengatvj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
They have phone support. But difficult to contact them as am living in India. They from U.S

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
My page link is "xxxxxxx"
I [STRIKE]would like to tell you whole story[/STRIKE] am writing about problems I've experienced with [STRIKE]about my[/STRIKE] transactions on your website.

When I started my campaign for Rs 100, I tried to pay this amount through my [STRIKE]DEBIT[/STRIKE] debit card, [STRIKE]while[/STRIKE] I noted that only Rs 70 [STRIKE]only[/STRIKE] got deducted, instead of [STRIKE]deduct[/STRIKE] Rs 100, but my ad was successfully published. [STRIKE]2nd time[/STRIKE] Later, I tried to pay for another ad campaign for Rs 500 also through my debit card. [STRIKE]While[/STRIKE] Again, your system only deducted Rs 70 [STRIKE]only deducted[/STRIKE] from my card. [STRIKE]account.[/STRIKE] I tied one more time [STRIKE]3rd time I tried[/STRIKE] to pay the rest of the Rs 500 for my campaign [STRIKE]for Rs 500 through DEBIT[/STRIKE] using my debit card. However, [STRIKE]only Rs 70deducted from my Debit card[/STRIKE] that was not successful. [STRIKE]as usual.[/STRIKE]

In the meantime, I have repeatedly [STRIKE]Now i[/STRIKE] tried to pay the amount owing [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to publish my new campaign, [STRIKE]for Rs 500, i couldn't unable to pay.[/STRIKE] but I haven't been able to. Facebook says that I should pay the owed balance. How can I pay when your system seems to only be capable of deducting a fixed Rs 70 for any transaction? [STRIKE]even i try to pay, only Rs 70 deduct from my account. Campaign amount goes to Owe.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]Rs 70 deduct every transaction. Who takes this money for every transaction.? XXXXX is recorded total amount in OWE.

I would like to clear my owe amount. Guide me how to paid through debit card instead of using credit card. i have debit card only. I don't want waste my money while trying to pay for my campaign. Rs 70 unnecessarily deduct from my account while transaction.
[/STRIKE]

Please help me resolve [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] this problem. I wish to pay any outstanding balance using my debit card, in order to get my new ad campaign published. [STRIKE]How do i clear my Owe amount? [/STRIKE]

You can contact me by replying to this email address. [STRIKE]and reply to my preferred mail id xxxxxx[/STRIKE]

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.