Student or Learner
1. According to him I am a talent person
2. According to him I can learn English quickly.
3. According to dog strangers are enemies.
4. Because of low price I bought it
5. Because of he said I opened it
6. Because of his absences behaviour he lost his job
7. In consequence of added sugar it was tasty
8. In consequence of his affection she accept everything
9. In consequence of his misbehaviour he lost all
10. In addition to his cell he has a laptop
11. In addition to his house he has a factory
12. In accordance with her acceptance he did all
13. In accordance with his angry she left him
14. Instead of ravi, raju went there
15. Instead of dvd player he has blue ray player
16. In spite of difficulty to learn English he learnt successfully.
17. In spite of work hardly he got good salary
Please correct my questions if I have written them wrong
"Invading armies have no rights." Noam Chomsky