• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Bengali; Bangla
      • Home Country:
      • Bangladesh
      • Current Location:
      • Bangladesh

World Government

Q5 write a paragraph on "A world Government is both desirable and necessary ".Countries should simply become the states of one nation, the earth, In this way, war could be eliminated and wealth could be equally distributed

Who doesn't expect a peaceful place to live andenjoy their their life? No-one wish that because like me people like a verywonderful place. But, it is not possible to bring happiness by uniting allcountries. There are many reasons behind it, concise description is givenbelow, how it will be declined the peace.

Firstly, aknowledgeable and brave man can support and serves his country as a successfulleader. Though, he is successful leader; he haven't no opponent, no one can sayit, that told the history. So when the country is our whole earth sodefinitely, the leader has much rebellious people. So the locality will be adangerous place for the general people. Ultimate result will be opposite of ouraspiration.

Secondly,every country has majority and minority people. And there are sometimes havesome conflicts amid the lot of group. Even in America, Australia, there isracism till now. So, when conflicts occur the government stumbles to regulateit. As a result we should divide area for certain people to reduce collusion.Therefore, sometime unity is not good when there is not fellowship andfriendship.

Thirdly, somepeople may think that it's a good idea because it will be aided to reduce thediscrimination and inequality and finally will establish coherent between therebel group in Iraq and Syria and other boisterous countries. But the overalland profound result is not at all. Because when a government still has fallento full fill the exigencies of general people, the benefit will be affected theresult. It is still in my mind the story of the ancient people of the earth,what i read that people lived in open place and had no security of their life.Same story may be happened when there don't have enough protocol.

At theeleventh hour, by uniting all countries, it is not possible to pacify theearth. We should change our mind first so that we all categories human can staytogether with accord and happiness. When it will be possible to us; the earthfinally will be peaceful.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: World Government

This is the same Q5 as in Post #21 of the thread below:
    https://www.usingenglish.com/forum/t...-errors-thanks

However, it's been posted under a different username! What's going on?!

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

I echo teechar's question. In addition, when is your essay due to be submitted to your teacher/tutor for marking or grading?
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Bengali; Bangla
      • Home Country:
      • Bangladesh
      • Current Location:
      • Bangladesh

Unhappy Re: World Government

Quote Originally Posted by teechar View Post
    This is the same Q5 as in Post #21 of the thread below:
    https://www.usingenglish.com/forum/t...-errors-thanks

However, it's been posted under a different username! What's going on?!
    It's maybe similar in some point but not all. Additionally, it was a question of another member so don't take it as a spam. It's just my opinion, you may call it my bad skill in writing section. I am here for increase my skill so every be kind to me.

would any one examine and grade that issue?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Quote Originally Posted by moha27 View Post
    It may be similar in some point but not all.
    It's exactly the same, word for word!

Additionally, it was a question of another member, so don't take it as a spam. It's just my opinion, you may call it my bad skill in writing. section.
    Post #12 of that thread indicated that it was a part of some kind of professional development/competency exam "to become assistant commissioner." However, the same question has been posted by a member from an apparently different country.
    I'm also surprised that the other poster hasn't commented on any of that.
    I am here for increase to improve my English writing skill, so every please be kind to me.
    Sure, but I think it's right that we clarify this first.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

The task is to write a paragraph and you have written several. It fails the task on that basis alone.