• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Bengali; Bangla
      • Home Country:
      • Bangladesh
      • Current Location:
      • Bangladesh

about applicaton

i'm a university student,i couldn't addent my mit tern exam on account of my fever,so I have to write a letter to exm controller,,anyone tell the way to write this application

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Re: about applicaton

Welcome to UsingEnglish.

I'm sorry, but we don't write letters for people. Click here for help in setting out formal letters.

If you make your own effort and post it here, someone may have time to check it for you.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: about applicaton

Quote Originally Posted by Sakin Mahmud View Post
    I'm a university student​. I couldn't addent attend my mit tern mid-term exam on account of my because I had a fever, (space required here) so I have to write a letter to the exm exam controller. Can anyone tell me the way how to write this application letter?
    Note my corrections above. You need to be much more careful with your spelling. Also, remember to follow these rules of written English at all times:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
    - Always capitalise the word "I".
    - End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
    - Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
    - Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.

As Rover said, we don't write letters for people. Try to write it yourself, post it here and we will look at it.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.