Welcome to UsingEnglish.
I'm sorry, but we don't write letters for people. Click here for help in setting out formal letters.
If you make your own effort and post it here, someone may have time to check it for you.
Student or Learner
i'm a university student,i couldn't addent my mit tern exam on account of my fever,so I have to write a letter to exm controller,,anyone tell the way to write this application
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
As Rover said, we don't write letters for people. Try to write it yourself, post it here and we will look at it.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.