Interested in Language
hi sir / madam
i want to improve my spoken english on social situations ( and travel ) ...please direct me how to do ?
Are you taking English classes anywhere? Do you study online? Do you study at home alone? What textbooks are you using? What websites do you use?
Note my corrections above. Follow these rules of written English at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Don't put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
There was no need to use "Sir/Madam" or "sincerely". Those are appropriate in formal letters but not here.
Last edited by emsr2d2; 27-Nov-2015 at 16:46.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.