• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Malayalam
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • Qatar

Can you clear the grammar mistakes in this letter

I am writing an application for the job- please see the letter below and correct if any mistakes.

Sir,
    It is with pleasure and high expectation that Isubmit my application to you for a position in HR/ Admin department. I amhighly proactive and results driven HR professional, who enjoys being part ofan energetic and dynamic team. I come to you with a reputation as a strong andcommitted worker, who has a very good understanding of HR selection processes,screening applicant CV’s, developing job descriptions etc.Further to all of the above, I have a long trackrecord of providing advice and assistance on policies, procedures, legislationto both junior and senior staff. On a more personal level, I am passionate,enthusiastic, and driven to succeed in any tasks that I am given.I hereby attach my CV for your assessment.I would be delighted to discuss any possiblevacancy with you at your convenience. In case, you do not have any suitableopenings at the moment, I would be grateful if you would keep my CV in your CVBank for any future possibilities.
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 27-Nov-2015 at 22:15.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Can you clear the grammar mistakes in this letter

There are lots of missing spaces between words. Edit your post and put those spaces in.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Quote Originally Posted by sanjfer View Post
    I am writing an application for the a job. Please see have a look at the letter below and correct if any mistakes.

Sir,
    Dear Sir/Madam,

It is with pleasure and high expectation that I submit my application to you for a position in the HR/Admin department. I am a highly proactive and results-driven HR professional who enjoys being part of an energetic and dynamic team. I come to you with a reputation as a strong and committed worker , who has with a very good understanding of HR selection processes, screening applicant CVs, developing job descriptions etc.

F
    urthermore, to all of the above, I have a long track record of providing advice and assistance on policies, procedures and legislation to both junior and senior staff. On a more personal level, I am passionate, enthusiastic and driven to succeed in any tasks that I am given. I hereby attach my CV for your assessment. I would be delighted to discuss any possible vacancy with you at your convenience. In case, you do not have any suitable openings at the moment, I would be grateful if you would keep my CV in your CV bank for any future possibilities.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Malayalam
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • Qatar

thanks for rectifying my mistakes...

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English