Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Qatar
I am writing an application for the job- please see the letter below and correct if any mistakes.

Sir,
It is with pleasure and high expectation that Isubmit my application to you for a position in HR/ Admin department. I amhighly proactive and results driven HR professional, who enjoys being part ofan energetic and dynamic team. I come to you with a reputation as a strong andcommitted worker, who has a very good understanding of HR selection processes,screening applicant CV’s, developing job descriptions etc.Further to all of the above, I have a long trackrecord of providing advice and assistance on policies, procedures, legislationto both junior and senior staff. On a more personal level, I am passionate,enthusiastic, and driven to succeed in any tasks that I am given.I hereby attach my CV for your assessment.I would be delighted to discuss any possiblevacancy with you at your convenience. In case, you do not have any suitableopenings at the moment, I would be grateful if you would keep my CV in your CVBank for any future possibilities.

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
There are lots of missing spaces between words. Edit your post and put those spaces in.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I am writing an application for [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] a job. Please [STRIKE]see[/STRIKE] have a look at the letter below and correct [STRIKE]if[/STRIKE] any mistakes.

[STRIKE]Sir,[/STRIKE]
Dear Sir/Madam,

It is with pleasure and high expectation that I submit my application to you for a position in the HR/Admin department. I am a highly proactive and results-driven HR professional who enjoys being part of an energetic and dynamic team. I come to you with a reputation as a strong and committed worker [STRIKE], who has[/STRIKE] with a very good understanding of HR selection processes, screening applicant CVs, developing job descriptions etc.

F
urthermore, [STRIKE]to all of the above,[/STRIKE] I have a long track record of providing advice and assistance on policies, procedures and legislation to both junior and senior staff. On a more personal level, I am passionate, enthusiastic and driven to succeed in any tasks that I am given. I hereby attach my CV for your assessment. I would be delighted to discuss any possible vacancy with you at your convenience. In case, you do not have any suitable openings at the moment, I would be grateful if you would keep my CV in your CV bank for any future possibilities.

sanjfer

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Qatar
thanks for rectifying my mistakes...

Tarheel

VIP Member