H! could you help me to check my scholarship motivation letter please? It's very urgent. Thanks in advance

Subject: motivation letter for a scholarship

Dear Sirs, Madams

I was very glad when I saw this scholarship opportunity and with this letter I would like to express my gratitude to the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) for this program. I am an undergraduate student in the Department of Economics of the University of Perugia from where I am expected to graduate in May 2016. I wish to continue my studies and pursue a Masterís degree in Management.
Since I began to study economics, I have realized that this field represents for me a powerful tool to be better understand the connection between markets and to investigate the reasons why some economies are thriving whereas others are in recession and why some types of companies are growing well when others are not growing well and they are failing. I believe that good management is the key factor in creating growth profitability and ensuring business success. With the background knowledge I have in economics, I strongly feel that a master course in Management will be very relevant to reach my goal of becoming a successful manager at public or private companies here in my second country (Italy).
The Master of Science in Management program is designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge needed for successful career in the business world. The program examines real-world issues in the study of Management through state-of-the-art teaching methods. Itís taught by committed and research-driven professors and high-profile practitioners. The standard length of study for the Master of Science is 4 semesters and the language of instruction is English. I am really interested in this Master because it provides several quality courses and great study conditions.
I have good experience of retail, having worked part-time for Telecom Italia as call center agent. This experience has taught me the importance of ascertaining customerís needs and providing clear and accurate information in response to those needs, and to be flexible and friendly. When the situation demands it, I was always able to manage myself well, to remain calm and work under pressure. I also have a good command of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and good knowledge of various languages. I am native speaker of Arabic and I have an advanced level of Italian moreover I have a good knowledge of English, French and German. I plan to improve my level of English and German during next months before starting my Masterís Degree.
I chose to study in Germany because German Higher Education is one of the best in the world and a German university degree is highly respected by employers around the world. Another plus point is that Germany is a country whose economic and political conditions are stable. Germany is the first country among the developed nations to recover from the global economic crisis of which many including the USA and UK are still suffering. Bigger economy means bigger spending on universities and research schools. And a strongly economy guarantees a non-profit education system. In short it is financially more secured and convenient.
I have noted on the application that I am applying for full financial support from the DAAD to cover tuition and living expenses. Due to my financial situation, I am totally reliant on the generosity of your organization to support my studies. This scholarship opportunity I perceive as an extraordinary opportunity to interact with students and scholars from diverse professional and cultural backgrounds coming from the entire world. This type of networking is very important for integration of different ideas and perspectives pertaining to diverse global issues.
At the end I would like to point out that I am determined to make the most out of the scholarship program. I believe that being a student at University of Frankfurt would not only empower my career development, but would give me the framework to utilize my full potentials.
Once again I am grateful for considering my application and I look to a favorable reply.