Student or Learner
So , i think i am the newest member here so i am absolutely understanding none . and it appears from my writings i try to learn something here .
is there any one offers some help here . please call 911 ...
Here is your first lesson. Follow these rules of written English at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
We look forward to answering specific questions you have about the English language.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.