• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Twi
      • Home Country:
      • Ghana
      • Current Location:
      • Ghana

Is my Study Plan Good enough?

My name is Ametepey Tetteh Derek, a twenty three year old Ghanaian who holds a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Surveying and Mapping, having completed the three year course at the Ghana School of Surveying and Mapping in September 2013. In school, I was a very comprehending and an academically disciplined student, but above all I have this passion for Land Surveying and its related fields.

I am currently working as a Survey Technician at Beacon Survey Limited a renowned Survey Company in my mother Country. For the past five years I have grown fond of Land Surveying and its ever changing industry, during these years, I have been both a student and a worker, which has only urged me on to pursue higher heights in Surveying and Mapping.

Engineering is pivotal to the development of every country and as a Ghanaian through and through I have always wished to contribute to the much needed development in this part of our world, getting to study a Bachelor’s Degree Program in Surveying and Mapping Engineering would definitely be the serendipity of my career.
    I wish to further kindle, grow and exercise both my knowledge and practical skills, in which I intend to do so by keenly focusing on studies. In as much as all these getting to know more about the tradition and culture of the People’s Republic of China is going to help bed in my interests in Surveying and Mapping Engineering as it is so much cherished all around the world.
    I bid to return to my mother country after I have successfully graduated and surrender all the skills, knowledge and rich experience I hope to gain during the years that I would be studying so as to be a living testimony to the healthy Ghana – China relations.
    I dearly wish my application will be readily accepted and processed. Thank You.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Is my Study Plan Good enough?

Say:

I have a passion for land surveying and its related fields.
    ----------------------------------------------

You started out making paragraph breaks. But you stopped doing that.

I'll be back.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

That is called a personal statement, not a study plan.

Your sentences are generally too long.
    I am not a teacher.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

I see some unreadable (possibly Unicode) characters in that text. I'm curious to know if others see those too.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

I do, too.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Quote Originally Posted by Ameetffive View Post
    My name is Ametepey Tetteh Derek, and I'm a twenty-three-year-old Ghanaian who holds with a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Surveying and Mapping, having completed the three-year course at the Ghana School of Surveying and Mapping in September 2013. In school, I was a very comprehending I have always been a highly attentive and an academically disciplined student, but above all, I have this a strong passion for land surveying and its related fields.

I am currently working as a Survey Technician at Beacon Survey Limited, a renowned surveying company in my mother country. For the past five years, I have grown fond of land surveying and especially because of its ever-changing technologies. industry, during these years, I have been both a student and a worker, which has only urged me on to pursue higher heights further knowledge of this amazing field. in Surveying and Mapping.

Engineering is pivotal to the development of every country and, as a Ghanaian through and through, I have always wished to contribute to the much-needed development in of this part of our world. Thus, getting to study a bachelor's degree program in Surveying and Mapping Engineering would definitely be very helpful to the serendipity of my career.

I wish to further kindle, grow and exercise enhance and apply both my theoretical knowledge and practical skills, in which I intend to do so by keenly focusing on my studies, should I be accepted into your program. In as much as all these I am also very interested in getting to know more about the traditions and culture of the People's Republic of China with its rich history and incredible modern renaissance. is going to help bed in my interests in Surveying and Mapping Engineering as it is so much cherished all around the world.

I bid plan to return to my mother home country after I have successfully graduated, and surrender utilize all the skills, knowledge and rich experience I hope to gain during the years that I would be studying from my studies in China, so as to be a living testimony to the robust and healthy Ghana-China relations.

I dearly wish my application will be readily accepted and processed. Thank You.

I thank you for considering my application and look forward to your positive response.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

I wouldn't say "successfully graduate". Either you graduate or you don't. Also, I would use "use" instead of "utilize".

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Twi
      • Home Country:
      • Ghana
      • Current Location:
      • Ghana

Thank you all soo much really appreciate your support. More correction welcome too.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ameetffive View Post
    Thank you all soo much really appreciate your support. More correction welcome too.
    I suggest that that you study the suggestions you have received already and make good use of them. Also, if you have any questions regarding the suggestions you can ask them here (in this thread).

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Twi
      • Home Country:
      • Ghana
      • Current Location:
      • Ghana

Ok. Please does my introduction" My name is .........." Still make it a study plan ????

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast