• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

I got a revised

I got a revised offer from a company but I want them to increase my salary by 1.5 million pm. Now I want to write a humble email of my intension to increase the salary by 2.5mn per annum so that I would be in comfortable position. (I want to join that co.)

Please correct the below draft reply:

I am interest in joining this group but given the present CTC structure; my in hand salary is much less than my present take away salary per month. I request you to kindly fill this bridge and increase my in hand salary by 1.5 lac per annum.

(Please draft it correctly; if not correct)

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

Re: I got a revised

I am interest in joining this group but given the present CTC structure; my in hand salary is much less than my present take away salary per month. I request you to kindly fill this bridge and increase my in hand salary by 1.5 lac per annum.
    I am interested in joining your company. (what do you mean by "given the present CTC structure"?)
    The salary that I have been offered is much less than my present salary. As such, I would like to request that the offered salary be increased by 1.5 lac per annum, to match my present salary.
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 08-Jan-2016 at 12:42. Reason: Added quote box to separate the quote from tedmc's response
    I am not a teacher.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Quote Originally Posted by tedmc View Post

I am interested in joining your company. (what do you mean by "given the present CTC structure"?)
    The salary that I have been offered is much less than my present salary. As such, I would like to request that the offered salary be increased by 1.5 lac per annum, to match my present salary.
    Present CTC structure means the salary theyare offering me.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

What does CTC stand for?
    Why not name the exact salary figure you want instead of stating the figure to top up?
    I am not a teacher.