Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I got a revised offer from a company but I want them to increase my salary by 1.5 million pm. Now I want to write a humble email of my intension to increase the salary by 2.5mn per annum so that I would be in comfortable position. (I want to join that co.)

Please correct the below draft reply:

I am interest in joining this group but given the present CTC structure; my in hand salary is much less than my present take away salary per month. I request you to kindly fill this bridge and increase my in hand salary by 1.5 lac per annum.

(Please draft it correctly; if not correct)

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I am interest in joining this group but given the present CTC structure; my in hand salary is much less than my present take away salary per month. I request you to kindly fill this bridge and increase my in hand salary by 1.5 lac per annum.

I am interested in joining your company. (what do you mean by "given the present CTC structure"?)
The salary that I have been offered is much less than my present salary. As such, I would like to request that the offered salary be increased by 1.5 lac per annum, to match my present salary.

Last edited by a moderator:

suniljain

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India

I am interested in joining your company. (what do you mean by "given the present CTC structure"?)
The salary that I have been offered is much less than my present salary. As such, I would like to request that the offered salary be increased by 1.5 lac per annum, to match my present salary.

Present CTC structure means the salary theyare offering me.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
What does CTC stand for?
Why not name the exact salary figure you want instead of stating the figure to top up?

Status
Not open for further replies.