Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hebrew
Home Country
Israel
Current Location
Greece
I have websites (blogs - news) and i looking now for new writer. the target audience is USA English speakers.

please give your review about the English level of this example:

Mike Huckabee – “A man of words brings tremor among the Right Wing Leaders.”
Mike Huckabee poured his heart out while speaking to Fox News pundit Todd Stranes. He was quite disappointed and felt dejected when Religious Right leaders failed to rally around his presidential campaign; on the contrary, many of them supported Ted Cruz. Huckabee indicted them for being more concerned towards their monetary benefits than supporting against abortion and gay marriages. He said, “As I have often said, ‘I don’t go to them, I come from them,’ but because of that I do understand them.” He further said that they also know him as a man of words and so the Right Wing Leaders are scared if he is being elected.
Mike Huckabee further said that if he wins the election, his focus will be on abolishing laws regarding abortion (based on 5[SUP]th[/SUP] and 14[SUP]th[/SUP] Amendment) and Supreme Court’s Gay marriage decision. He said, “A lot of these organizations wouldn’t have the ability to do urgent fundraising because if we slay the dragon, what dragon do they continue to fight?” Huckabee stated that it could be a drawback for their organizations to gain the supporters and raise the contributions. While talking to Todd, he said, “I know that sounds cynical but, Todd, it is what it is.”
Huckabee alleged the individuals and the organizations which neglected his campaign of operating by “secular standards.” He also blamed them for showing pseudo-faith in prayers and not actually believing in the power of prayer and God’s grace and might.

Jhon Kaminsky

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hebrew
Home Country
Israel
Current Location
Greece
No body can help?

other version:
Mike Huckabee feels desolated by the cold shoulders of Religious Right Leaders; shows them his flare!”
Mike Huckabee poured his heart out while speaking to Fox News pundit Todd Stranes. He was quite disappointed and felt dejected when Religious Right leaders failed to rally around his presidential campaign; on the contrary, many of them supported Ted Cruz. He accused them of not wanting to support the abolition of abortion or gay marriages as campaigning on these issues help them to raise too much money for their organizations.
He said, “I think they’re scared to death that if a guy like me got elected, I would actually do what I said I would do.” He posed himself as a threat to them, which was clear when he said, “I don’t go to them, I come from them, but because of that I do understand them.”
Mike Huckabee openly discussed about the agenda and focus of his work when he wins the election. He said, “I would focus on the personhood of every individual.” He did not forget to mention the changes that he would bring in the law once he is been elected. “We would abolish abortion based on the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] and 14[SUP]th[/SUP] Amendment; we would ignore the Supreme Court’s same sex marriage decision.”
According to Mike, if he will bring the changes in the law for abortion and gay marriages, the one who are going to suffer the most are these organizations, and this is how he is going to nail them. He explained further, “A lot of organizations wouldn’t have the ability to do urgent fundraising because if we slay the dragon, what dragon do they continue to fight?” The disappointment of Mike could be seen clearly in his ruthless statement as he said, “It could be a real detriment to their organization’s abilities to gin up their supporters and raise the contributors and I know that sounds cynical but, Todd, it is what it is.”
The allegations did not stop there. It continued to all those individuals and organizations that dodged his campaign of operating by “secular standards.” He was disgusted at the pretended attitudes of the people who “will talk about prayer but [they] really not necessarily believe that it will change things.” On the contrary, Mike believes in the power of prayers and the God’s might and grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.