• Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Bahrain
      • Current Location:
      • Bahrain

• Post Thanks / Like

Motivation letter for master degree .. your comments plz

Dear Dr. XYZ
    I am interested in applying for your Master’s degree in Public Management, which I saw advertised on the XYZwebsite scheduled to start in February 2016. I graduated in 2006, from University of XYZand hold bachelor’s degree in Business Information System.
    Studying Public Management is really wonderful, not only because ability to work and manage people, but because of a more profound reason than that. During my studying in BIS I led team for set of projects which allow to develop my analytic, leadership and communication skills, All this provides for a really wonderful human experience. Thus. Studying Public Management gives one the motive to study different culture, styles and traditions.
    After I graduated, I worked in XYZ as computer Security Administration; my company acting as ICT for Government of Bahrain which provide set of IT and telecommunication services to the ministries and government agency, my role mainly to manage security solution and protect our government data network , working within our security team was really interesting to study how to solve issues and think out-of-box with increase quality in the delivery of government services.
    I am always ready to learn new things, especially those that represent a challenge for me, as my current role is Head of Security, I lead and manage the Certification Authority, my main responsibilities include heading and managing the operations of Certification Authority and managing the Public Key Infrastructure Project. Where was a key contributor to many national projects and initiatives related to information Security, in addition to Plan, design and implement PKI project, also planned, designed and successfully completed the creation of Certification Authority for the government of xyz with successfully issuing the policy and procedures for generating private and public keys for National Root Certification Authority which to provide government users with ID smartcard for Auhtincation, Encryption and Digital signature services.
    Set of rules have been play while managing the PKI Project include IT Risk Management, Project and Portfolio Management, IT and Business Alignment and IT Resource Planning.
    cureently Played a leadership role in Business continuity Program (BCM) project based on ISO 22331 certification for my organization.

To me, Aix-Marseeille, the largest university in France, is ranked the best for among the top 150 university in the world according to the World University Rankings. That alone is sufficient reason to join this great institution.

After careful overview of the master's program you are offering at your University, I believe that its curriculum fully suits my study interests. Therefore, I would like to get the opportunity to attend this program.

In conclusion, I would like to point out that I am determined to make the most of this opportunity. I believe that being a student in your department would not only empower my career development, but would give me the framework to utilize my full potential.

Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to your positive response.

Your's faithfully,

Last edited by osamarf; 14-Jan-2016 at 05:56.