Student or Learner
Hi i would like to write a letter for university , plz help me , the information is below :
im 4th year chiropractic student for doctor degree at university of Johannesburg in south Africa , i would like to transfer my course in your university ,is it possible to do this , if it is can you please help me what should I do ?
I've just noticed that it should have been "the University of Johannesburg."
Please accept my apologies.
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark, colon, semi-colon or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark, colon, semi-colon or exclamation mark.
Please don't use non-standard abbreviations on this forum. There is no such word as "plz".
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.