A: I don't know what to do for my vacation. Maybe I “am going to/will go to” Paris. I know the plane ticket is very expensive. Perhaps I “am going to take/will take” the bus and “am going to stay/will stay” in Youth Hostel to save some money. Your brother “has taken/took” the bus to Paris before, right?

B: Yes, he took a backpack trip to Paris two years ago. But he didn't go there by bus. He took a night train to "save money for hotel". And some Youth Hostels are very full. You have to book it beforehand. My brother had booked the Youth Hostel several months before he left for Paris. Besides, you have to be very careful in Paris because there are many pickpockets. My brother lost his wallet while he was taking the Metro, the Paris subway. Fortunately, there wasn't much money in it. He kept all his money and passport in a bag which he was carrying on his chest under his shirt.

Above is a dialogue between A and B, could you please help me to check if there's any mistakes in it? And, those in quotes are my questions.
Maybe I “am going to/will go to” Paris.
Perhaps I “am going to take/will take” the bus and “am going to stay/will stay” in Youth Hostel to save some money.
-Which should I choose? I think they should be "will" all.

Your brother “has taken/took” the bus to Paris before, right?
-Which is correct? I would choose "has taken". Is "took" accepted here?

He took a night train to "save money for hotel".
-Is the sentence correct? What does "save money for hotel" mean? Is "for hotel" used correctly here? If not, how to revise it?

Thanks!