.Would you please correct my grammar and punctuation in the following sentences
1. In the absence of electricity, the room was lit by two candles on the table.
2. If John had trained
runningmore seriously when he was a teenager, he would have probably turned intobecome a professional runner.
3. If I had lived in England for a few years, I would have been able to speak
spokenEnglish fluently by now.
4. After he lost his job and divorced twice, Peter felt like a failure.
5. When Anna got a doctor's certificate which confirmed her illness, she took her former company to court.
6. It had taken David years to understand that his wife was only after his money.
TheDawn had a strange colour that morning - pink and purple flew over each other, as if mixed by an abstract painter.
8. The food they served in that little restaurant was renowned in the whole country. There were rumours that sometimes even the President slunk inside without his guards to fill his stomach with good meals.
9. If they had listened to the old man,
' s advice,who toldadvised them not to take the boat during the storm, the accident would not have happened.
10. Sometime she felt as if her marriage was dead, but she comforted herself with the thought that they must live together
becausefor the sake of their children.
Student or Learner