• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Could you check my grievance letter?

I believe that RH managed to rally a number of other employees against me who are now making a concerted effort at humiliating and intimidating me. The current atmosphere in the workplace has become absolutely unbearable to me. Hardly any adult, no matter how strong personality he had, would be able to withstand such an onslaught of verbal abuse.

All these have had an extremely detrimental effect on my mental health and wellbeing. The feeling of trauma after the accident that I had in December, and the feeling of depression have been greatly compounded by what I had to face in the warehouse recently. On the Friday the 12th of January I was leaving work with a feeling of a severe shock that almost lead to a nervous breakdown. I visited a GP on a number of occasions who prescribed me very strong medication to alleviate the symptoms of extreme anxiety and depression. I am also considering a visit to a therapist and psychiatrist for consultation.

I fear that if I continue to work in such a hostile environment, it will leave me emotionally scarred till the rest of my life and lead to mental injuries that I will never be able to recover from and will render me unemployable.

Thank you for taking your time to address this issue.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Could you check my grievance letter?

Quote Originally Posted by leszkoss View Post

I believe that RH managed to rally a number of other employees against me, who are now making a concerted effort at humiliating and intimidating to humiliate and intimidate me. The current atmosphere in the workplace has become absolutely unbearable to for me. Hardly any adult, no matter how strong personality he had, would be able to withstand No self-respecting person would accept such an onslaught of verbal abuse and emotional intimidation.

All these have this has had an extremely detrimental effect on my mental health and well-being. The feeling of trauma I suffered after the accident that I had in December, and the feeling of depression have been greatly compounded by what I had to face in the warehouse recently. On the Friday the 12th of January I was leaving left work with a feeling of a severe shock that almost lead to a nervous breakdown. I have, as a result, visited my GP on a number of occasions who and have been prescribed me very strong medication to alleviate the symptoms of extreme anxiety and depression. I am also considering a visit to a therapist and a psychiatrist for consultation.

I fear that if I continue to work in such a hostile environment, it will leave me emotionally scarred till for the rest of my life and lead to mental injuries that I will never be able to recover from and will as well as render me unemployable.

I trust that you will afford this matter your serious attention, and I await your reply as to how you intend to deal with it.

Thank you for taking your time to address this issue.