Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Colombia
Current Location
Colombia
Dear sir or madam,

This is to request more information about your civil engineering program at University of Toronto. I am extremely interested in this program and I am anxious to apply for it in your renowned university for the next admission.

I have 18 years old, I am currently studying in a professional technical institution in Colombia, but these studies are not enough to get a good job and pay an undergraduate program, so I would inquire about the Admission scholarships at the university of Toronto
and if I could apply some of these scholarships

Thank you in advance for your attention to my request. I look forward to receiving your response.

Sincerely,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir or Madam,

This is to request more information about your civil engineering program at the University of Toronto. I am [STRIKE]extremely[/STRIKE] very interested in this program, and I am [STRIKE]anxious[/STRIKE] eager to apply for it in your renowned university for the next admission.

I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] am 18 years old, and I am currently studying in a professional technical institution in Colombia. [STRIKE], but these studies are not enough to get a good job and pay an undergraduate program, so I would [/STRIKE] I also wish to inquire about the admission scholarships at the University of Toronto
and [STRIKE]if I could apply some of[/STRIKE] and how to go about applying for these scholarships.

Thank you [STRIKE]in advance[/STRIKE] for your kind help, and I hope to hear from you soon. [STRIKE]attention to my request. I look forward to receiving your response. [/STRIKE]

Yours faithfully,
[STRIKE] Sincerely,[/STRIKE]

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
You're welcome. Note that in future, you don't need to write a post to say thank you. You can just click the Thank/Like button to thank someone for their help. ;-)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I would start with "I am writing to request more information ...", not "This is to ...". Alternatively, you could open with "Please could you send me more information ...".

Status
Not open for further replies.