• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Bulgarian
      • Home Country:
      • Bulgaria
      • Current Location:
      • Bulgaria

Motivation letter

Could you check mu motivation letter, please. I will be happy to hear your ideas. Thank you very much!

United Kingdom
    24th January 2016
    Dear Sir or Madam,

With this motivation later, I am interested to apply for a Masterís Degree Program ***** in 2016 at University of ***. I am currently studying Bachelor Degree in Journalism and minor program Marketing at ***** University.
    During my Bachelor studies, I endured the experience of developing a communication and business skills. Under the supervision of my professors I have prepared a number of different assignments such as making a scenario of radio and television shows. Moreover, I have been part of the student show ď*****iĒ, which was sponsored by ***** University.
    The program ******** it is eligible for me because, I have studied major program Journalism and minor program Marketing. In those two programs, I have studied particular subjects strongly related with the Master program, which I am interested in. During my studies in the department of Mass communications I learned a lot for the Public Relations. In my minor program I have done a lot of marketing researches.
    Alongside with my course, I have been managing a family store chain, where I learned how to deal with complaints and be responsible for a number of different tasks, such as negotiating with our suppliers for promotions and discounts. Studying and running a business taught me how to be organize and responsible.
    I strongly believe that this program would fit me perfect and would feel familiar with the subjects and the whole course. My education and job, gave me solid foundation and large variety of skill, which makes me eligible for the program ******
    Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response.
    Sincerely,

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Motivation letter

Quote Originally Posted by acekov View Post

United Kingdom

24 January, 2016

Dear Sir or Madam,

With this motivation later, I am interested wish to apply for the ABC master’s degree program ***** in 2016 at the University of *** . I am currently studying for a bachelor's degree in journalism and a minor program in marketing at ***** University.

During my bachelor's studies, I endured the experience of developing a developed strong interpersonal, communication and business skills. Under the supervision of my professors, I have prepared completed a number of different assignments such as making a scenario of for radio and television shows. Moreover, I have been took part of in the student show “*****i”, which was sponsored by ***** University.

The program ******** it is eligible for me I believe that I am a suitable candidate for the XYZ program because I have studied major program journalism as my major and marketing as my minor. program Marketing. In those two programs, I have studied particular subjects strongly closely related with the your master's program. , which I am interested in. In addition, during my studies in at the Department of Mass Communications, I learned a lot for the about public relations. In my minor program I also have done a lot conducted plenty of marketing research. es.

Alongside with my studies, course, I have been managing a family chain-store, chain, where I learned how to deal with complaints and be responsible for a number of different tasks, such as negotiating with our suppliers for promotions and discounts. Studying and running a business has taught me how to be organized and responsible.

I strongly believe that this program would benefit me greatly both in terms of enhancing my knowledge and also in helping me develop my professional business skills. fit me perfect and would feel familiar with the subjects and the whole course. My education and job, gave work have given me a solid foundation and a large variety of skills, which I believe will help me to contribute positively to your program. makes me eligible for the program ******

Thank you for considering my request. application, and I look forward to your positive response.

Yours faithfully,
    Sincerely,