Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bulgarian
Home Country
Bulgaria
Current Location
Bulgaria
Could you check mu motivation letter, please. I will be happy to hear your ideas. Thank you very much!

United Kingdom
24[SUP]th[/SUP] January 2016
Dear Sir or Madam,

With this motivation later, I am interested to apply for a Master’s Degree Program ***** in 2016 at University of ***. I am currently studying Bachelor Degree in Journalism and minor program Marketing at ***** University.
During my Bachelor studies, I endured the experience of developing a communication and business skills. Under the supervision of my professors I have prepared a number of different assignments such as making a scenario of radio and television shows. Moreover, I have been part of the student show “*****i”, which was sponsored by ***** University.
The program ******** it is eligible for me because, I have studied major program Journalism and minor program Marketing. In those two programs, I have studied particular subjects strongly related with the Master program, which I am interested in. During my studies in the department of Mass communications I learned a lot for the Public Relations. In my minor program I have done a lot of marketing researches.
Alongside with my course, I have been managing a family store chain, where I learned how to deal with complaints and be responsible for a number of different tasks, such as negotiating with our suppliers for promotions and discounts. Studying and running a business taught me how to be organize and responsible.
I strongly believe that this program would fit me perfect and would feel familiar with the subjects and the whole course. My education and job, gave me solid foundation and large variety of skill, which makes me eligible for the program ******
Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response.
Sincerely,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
United Kingdom

24 January, 2016

Dear Sir or Madam,

With this motivation later, I [STRIKE]am interested[/STRIKE] wish to apply for the ABC master’s degree program [STRIKE]*****[/STRIKE] in 2016 at the University of *** . I am currently studying for a bachelor's degree in journalism and a minor program in marketing at ***** University.

During my bachelor's studies, I [STRIKE]endured the experience of developing a[/STRIKE] developed strong interpersonal, communication and business skills. Under the supervision of my professors, I [STRIKE]have prepared[/STRIKE] completed a number of different assignments such as making a scenario [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] for radio and television shows. Moreover, I [STRIKE]have been[/STRIKE] took part [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] in the student show “*****i”, which was sponsored by ***** University.

[STRIKE]The program ******** it is eligible for me[/STRIKE] I believe that I am a suitable candidate for the XYZ program because I have studied [STRIKE]major program[/STRIKE] journalism as my major and marketing as my minor. [STRIKE]program Marketing.[/STRIKE] In those two programs, I have studied particular subjects [STRIKE]strongly[/STRIKE] closely related with [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] your master's program. [STRIKE], which I am interested in.[/STRIKE] In addition, during my studies [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] at the Department of Mass Communications, I learned a lot [STRIKE]for the[/STRIKE] about public relations. In my minor program I also [STRIKE]have done a lot[/STRIKE] conducted plenty of marketing research. [STRIKE]es.[/STRIKE]

Alongside [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] my studies, [STRIKE]course,[/STRIKE] I have been managing a family chain-store, [STRIKE]chain,[/STRIKE] where I learned how to deal with complaints and be responsible for a number of different tasks, such as negotiating with our suppliers for promotions and discounts. Studying and running a business has taught me how to be organized and responsible.

I strongly believe that this program would benefit me greatly both in terms of enhancing my knowledge and also in helping me develop my professional business skills. [STRIKE]fit me perfect and would feel familiar with the subjects and the whole course.[/STRIKE] My education and [STRIKE]job, gave[/STRIKE] work have given me a solid foundation and a large variety of skills, which I believe will help me to contribute positively to your program. [STRIKE]makes me eligible for the program ******
[/STRIKE]
Thank you for considering my [STRIKE]request.[/STRIKE] application, and I look forward to your positive response.

Yours faithfully,
[STRIKE]Sincerely,[/STRIKE]

Status
Not open for further replies.