Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
if somebody send cancelation meeting email and apologize to youso, in return what email you have to write?

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
It depends on what you want to happen. You could accept their apology and ask about/propose an alternative time.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
If somebody sends an email [STRIKE]cancelation[/STRIKE] cancelling a meeting [STRIKE]email[/STRIKE] and apologizes to you, [STRIKE]so, in return[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]what email you have to write?[/STRIKE] how should one reply?

See my corrections above.

As Tdol said, it depends on your reaction to the email. If you don't mind the cancellation, you could reply with "Thank you for your email. I suggest we reschedule the meeting for [date/time]". If you are not happy, you might reply with "Thank you for your email. It is very unfortunate that you cannot make the meeting. I will let you know the revised date and time soon".

Those work only if you were the person who set up the meeting in the first place. If the other person set it up, there isn't much you can do other than say "Thank you for your email. I have noted the cancellation. Please let me know the revised date and time for the meeting as soon as possible".

Status
Not open for further replies.