Student or Learner
Native Language
Twi
Home Country
Ghana
Current Location
UK
Dear Ama,
Seasons greetings to you I hope you're doing well. This email is to update you on S Beads advertisement that we have now completed the 30minutes slot and am ready to start. Based on our previous conversation ,I will now be available for this week to take part in any talk show you think will interest me.also I will be grateful if you can recommend the time and day for the advertisement slot.i will prefer to have slot in the program that is more available in Africa.i believe Mensah have bee speaking with you regarding these as well.i will be very grateful with all the assistant I can get from you regarding this project in order to make a successful and any discount you can give me as am planning to role the advert for months. I am also waiting to receive your first order with me

Best regards
serwaa

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Do you have a question for us?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
You need to say "assistance" (or "help") instead of "assistant".

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Ama,
Season's greetings to you, and I hope you're doing well. This email is to update you on the S Beads advertisement. [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] We have now completed the 30-minute slot and [STRIKE]am[/STRIKE] are ready to start. Based on our previous conversation, I will now be available [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] this week to take part in any talk show you think is suitable. [STRIKE]will interest me. also I will[/STRIKE] I would also be grateful if you can recommend the time and day for the advertisement slot. [STRIKE]i will[/STRIKE] I would prefer to have slot in [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] a program that [STRIKE]is more available[/STRIKE] has a high viewership in Africa. I believe Mensah [STRIKE]have bee[/STRIKE] has been speaking with you regarding these points as well. I will be very grateful [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] for all the [STRIKE]assistant[/STRIKE] assistance I can get from you regarding this project, [STRIKE]in order to[/STRIKE] and I hope we can make a successful start. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] I would also appreciate any discount you can give me as am planning to [STRIKE]role[/STRIKE] roll the advert for several months. I am also waiting to receive your first order with me.

Best regards,

Serwaa

Note:
- As it's almost February, "Season's greetings" may not be appropriate.
- Should you have used "30-second slot" instead of "30-minute slot" as it's meant to be an ad?
- I'm not sure how your last sentence fits with your letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.