We look forward to answering your specific questions about the English language.
Please look at my corrections above, marked in red. Here is your first lesson:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark (not a comma).
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Student or Learner