Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hungarian
Home Country
Hungary
Current Location
Hungary
Hello,I write the improved post, but I was wrote and send on the closed topic, so it was lost. Again.

Code:
PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Name ******* ******
Address 162th ********* St Town 1111
Email *******.*****@outlook.com
Mobile Phone 11111111111111

BRIEF INTRODUCTION

I am almost finished with my studies at the University. The system in knowledge is probably the best thing I had ever met. I have been constantly improving my English, Excel, Math skills. Now I pay attention to those technical areas that have meaning for me and also I can create value with them.

STUDIES

2010 ***** ****** ****** University of ******, Budapest.
General: Manufacturing process management, Theories of technology, Project management
Economic: Logistics, Business Economics, System and cost evaluations, Management
Professional: Evaluation of subjective data, Supplier systems,
Quality tools and techniques, Management tools, Building and development of management systems, Modern techniques for making decisions

2008 – 2010 Typographic publication editor Light Industrial Technical College, Town
Important subjects: Preparation of manufacturing, Quality assurance, Internship. The professional exams approximately are 70%.

2004 – 2008 High School Light Industrial High School, Debrecen
Important subjects: English, Professional orientation to the technological region

PROFESSIONAL OBSERVATIONS

2015-2016 [I]Company Name[/I] – Billing Intern process invoices, record, make reports
2015 [I]Company Name[/I] – Administration student work
Organize, record and register Statements
2014-2015 [I]Company Name [/I]- Back Office department, Excel,
Word and CRM database using
2013-2015 [I]Company Name[/I] - Cashier
2009[I] Company Name [/I]- Typography publication editor
6 week internship
Preparation of typographic work. We have created a book. (From the raw text and picture to manufacture complete format)

LANGUAGE

English C1 (fluent, intonation)

SKILLS

10 finger writing, Linux, MS Office, Excel (pivot,vlookup,...,etc.) Visio, Project, Corel Draw, InDesign, HTML, SQL, VBA

Okey. I am widely open to any suggestion that improve my grammar usage. I daily practice English to achieve excellence and a deep understanding of the language. I will be thankful, if somebody review my words and suggest any correction. I am glad for this opportunity.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[STRIKE]PERSONAL INFORMATIONS[/STRIKE]
Personal information:
Name: ******* ******
Address: 162th ********* St Town 1111
Email: *******.*****@outlook.com
Mobile: [STRIKE]Phone[/STRIKE] 11111111111111

[STRIKE]BRIEF INTRODUCTION[/STRIKE]
Brief introduction:
I [STRIKE]am almost finished with my studies at[/STRIKE] will graduate from the University of XYZ in June 2016 with a Bachelor of Information Technology. The system in knowledge is probably the best thing I had ever met. I have been [STRIKE]constantly improving[/STRIKE] working hard to improve my English language skills, knowledge of MS Excel and math skills. Now I pay attention to those technical areas that have meaning for me and also I can create value with them.

[STRIKE]STUDIES[/STRIKE]
Educational record:
2010 ***** ****** ****** University of ******, Budapest.

General: Manufacturing process management, Theories of technology, Project management
Economic: Logistics, Business Economics, System and cost evaluations, Management
Quality tools and techniques, Management tools, Building and development of management systems, Modern techniques for making decisions
What are you listing above?

2008–2010: Typographic Publication Editor Certificate/Diploma? Light Industrial Technical College, ??? Town

[STRIKE]Important[/STRIKE] Major subjects: Preparation of manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Internship. The professional exams approximately are 70%.

2004 – 2008 High School Light Industrial High School, Debrecen
Important subjects: English, Professional orientation to the technological region

[STRIKE]PROFESSIONAL OBSERVATIONS[/STRIKE]
Work experience:
2015-2016 Company NameBilling Intern process invoices, record, make reports
2015 Company NamePart-time administration assistant. [STRIKE]student work[/STRIKE]
2014-2015 Company Name - Back-office assistant. [STRIKE]department,[/STRIKE] Excel,
Word and CRM database [STRIKE]using[/STRIKE]
2013-2015 Company Name - Cashier
2009 Company Name - Typography publication editor
6 week internship
Preparation of typographic work. We [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] created a book - from the raw text and pictures to [STRIKE]manufacture[/STRIKE] publishing the complete-format book.

[STRIKE]LANGUAGE[/STRIKE]
Language skills:
Romanian (native speaker)

English C1 (intermediate level). [STRIKE](fluent, intonation)[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]SKILLS[/STRIKE]

Other skills:
[STRIKE]10 finger writing,[/STRIKE] Typing, Linux administration, MS Office, Excel (pivot,vlookup,...etc.) Visio, MS Project, Corel Draw, InDesign, HTML, SQL, VBA
I couldn't understand the text highlighted in red.

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hungarian
Home Country
Hungary
Current Location
Hungary
The system in knowledge is probably the best thing I had ever met.
I enjoy reading code and recognizing patterns and correlations within it.

Now I pay attention to those technical areas that have meaning for me and also I can create value with them.
Now I focus on those professional topics and special areas of my profession, that I am interested in or passionate about.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by hutoczki.jozsef

What are you listing above?

I listed my courses names. I translate them in a raw way. I can describe each record to translate it correctly.

2008–2010: Typographic Publication Editor Certificate/Diploma? Light Industrial Technical College, ??? Town
Diploma, and I wrote in the CV. for the town where the school was located.

ImportantMajor subjects: Preparation of manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Internship.The professional exams approximately are 70%.
Preparation of manufacturing
: Make preparation and pre-activity that is necessary for the manufacturing process (orphans). For example calculations.
The professional exams approximately are 70%.
:My final-exam grade was 70%

Billing Intern process invoices, record, make reports
I entered invoice details into Excel and produced reports from the recorded data. That work was part of a paid internship.

2015 Company Name – Part-time administration assistant. student work
In this work in a small team we done a procedure, or activity which activity [STRIKE]processing/elaborating/assimilating a statements/pronouncements/professions/manifestos/dictums/dictumtas/dictas/declarations.[/STRIKE]

Ok
ay. I type every improvement and I tried to describe each red colored sentences as much as possible. If any word is needed to be more described, please notify me. I made a commitment to English.

Last edited:
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hungarian
Home Country
Hungary
Current Location
Hungary
Somebody would have an answer? Thank you.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I enjoy reading code [STRIKE]pattern[/STRIKE] and recognizing patterns and correlations within it. [STRIKE]inside a text.[/STRIKE]

Now I focus on those professional topics and special [STRIKE]parts[/STRIKE] areas of my profession, that I am interested in or passionate about.

I [STRIKE]listened[/STRIKE] listed my courses' names. I translate [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] them in a raw way. I can describe each record to translate it correctly.

I don't think you need to list those.

Diploma, and I [STRIKE]write it to[/STRIKE] wrote ??? in the CV [STRIKE]. ???:[/STRIKE] for the town where the school was located.
OK

: Make preparation and pre-activity that is necessary for the manufacturing process (orphans). For example calculations.
I still don't understand that.

[STRIKE]: The[/STRIKE] My final-exam grade [STRIKE]and the result of the Diploma is[/STRIKE] was 70%. [STRIKE](grade, rank, level).[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]In this work[/STRIKE] I [STRIKE]was recorded[/STRIKE] entered invoice details into Excel [STRIKE],so type into it. I was made[/STRIKE] and produced reports from the recorded data. [STRIKE]And[/STRIKE] That work was part of a paid internship.

In this work in a small team we done a procedure, or activity which activity processing/elaborating/assimilating a statements/pronouncements/professions/manifestos/dictums/dictumtas/dictas/declarations.
Use the original; it's easier to understand!

Status
Not open for further replies.