Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
Burundi
Current Location
Canada
Dear Sir/Madam,

Indeed, my profile fits the description of the sought job as a consultant in IT. I have a hobby oriented much more towards IT namely customer relationship management software (CRM) and telephony applications. Currently I just started an online training on the CRM task force and I also have knowledge in SAP

My training in economics in Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management allowed me to acquire some skills from those you need. I own all the assets that will allow me to be successful in the role you entrusted to me. Motivation, discipline and listening to other people are the strong key of my performance.

My professional experience in the finance and marketing field allowed me to acquire all the knowledge necessary for the proper performance of job duties to be filled.
Regularly confronted with the vagaries of the job, I am able to respond to unexpected independently.

To join your company represents for me a real challenge for the future in which my work and critical look at others and my environment can be fully expressed.

Remaining at your disposal for any further information, I am available to meet with you in an interview at your convenience.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

1. I suggest you find out the name of the person you are writing to. It might be the HR manager or someone like that. There's often a name on the job vacancy advert.
2. Don't start with "Indeed".

Status
Not open for further replies.